Happy Mother's Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, have you decided what to talk to your beloved mother? Below are some quote you can write on your gift cards for your mother or speak out to your mother. Have a look please, happy mother's day!

Are we not like two volumes of one book?  ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore


It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams


Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.
~Ann Taylor


Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother.
~Ann Taylor

This heart, my own dear mother, bends,
With love's true instinct, back to thee!
~Thomas Moore


Before a day was over,
Home comes the rover,
For mother's kiss - sweeter this
Than any other thing!
~William Allingham

Your responsibility as a parent is not as great as you might imagine.  You need not supply the world with the next conqueror of disease or major motion-picture star.  If your child simply grows up to be someone who does not use the word "collectible" as a noun, you can consider yourself an unqualified success.  ~Fran Lebowitz, "Parental Guidance," Social Studies, 1981
Source from: quotegarden.com